Furniture

Monday, October 5, 2015 |
Furniture:

I just started to really get into painting and refurbishing furniture.  Some pieces I have bought through Craigslist, or at antique stores, or they were pieces I already had.  Before I knew about chalk paint, I've used basic house paint, but now I'm a firm believer of using chalk paint.  I love it and love how it looks.  Here are some projects I have done in the last 3 years, most of them more recently.

If you would like your furniture changed or updated or antiqued just send an email and we will get you started!


Caden's dresser and then became Codi's dresser:

Before
After












Old Ironing Board



Chairs for my table





Bench for my entry way in the foyer
Before
After





Antique Armoire painted in French Linen (Gray)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home