Baby Photo Shoot

Friday, October 22, 2010 |
For the longest time I'm been viewing all my friends monthly baby pictures and watching them grow up each month. I find it so cute that they pose the baby each month and make a sign for whatever month or week stage their baby is at. I actually never did this with my chid, but I really wanted to. I know with my next child that is on my to-do list. Since this has become such a popular thing to do I have decided to post two different ways that you can make this cuter than just making a poster.

The first is from Young House Love. Each month they take their daughter and do a photo shoot with her showing the month she is. They buy fabric for the background and use photoshop to attach the month to her white onesie. It is super cute and super cheap. I believe their plan is to make a book showing each month to see how much she has grown over the year. Check out their post to see just how they did it.



The second place I found which is super cute is called Picky Sticky. This site makes premium onesie stickers in all different designs for your baby's photo op. "Babies grow so quickly. Capture every change along the way. Each month simply stick a Picky Sticky monthly onesie sticker to your child's onesie or t-shirt. Take a picture to capture each stage and be amazed at how much your little one changes."

Here are some of the designs to choose from and they only cost between $15-$18 for a pack design.

Which one do you like better? I definitely plan to try one out with baby #2 comes into the world in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home