Recent Projects

Sunday, January 16, 2011 |

Lately I've been doing some projects for some customers that I've never done before. And I've loved the way they have turned out. Currently I am working on 4 paintings for my house which I hope to get done before April. Take a look at whats been going on.

This customer wanted a smaller version done than the big canvas artwork they had at home. This is a 24x36 painting of a Big Foot Advertisement.
This customer wanted a bow holder for their daughter decorated in browns and light pinks. Her daughter's name starts with the letter "B". This was a fun project to do and there are so many ways to get creative on Bow Holders.
This customer wanted this painted for a gift to a family member. This painting was one of my hardest paintings I've done in awhile because there is so much detail to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home